Operation Stack Public Documents
Operation Stack in Action
Dr. Rehan ul-Haq leads the strategic infrastructure alliance to solve Operation Stack M20 and has submitted written or given invited evidence to the following consultations and examinations:
- Transport Select Committee (Operation Stack), House of Commons, October 2015.
- HM Treasury: Strategic Reform/Infrastructure UK, November 2013.
- Reform: Investment in Infrastructure: Making it Happen at Association of British Insurers, June 2013.
- Department of Transport, Strategic Road Network-Delivery of Sustainable Development, 2013.
- HM Government, Growth and Infrastructure Bill 2012-2013.
- HM Government, HGV Road Users Levy Bill 2012-2013.
- Ashford Borough Council Local Plan to 2030, 2012.
- KCC Consultation: Freight Action Plan for Kent 2012-2016, July 2012.
- Department of Communities and Local Government Consultation, National Planning Policy Framework, 2011.
- KCC Local Transport Plan for Kent 2011-2016, 2011.
- KCC Growth Without Gridlock: A Transport Delivery Plan for Kent, 2010.
- Kent County Council Local Transport Plan for Kent 2011-2016, 2010.
- The Coalition Agreement: Our Programme For Government, Section 30 Transport, 2010.
- Kent Partnership, Growth without Gridlock: An Integrated Transport Strategy for Kent, 2009.
- South East England Partnership Board/Department of Transport, Delivering a Sustainable Transport System (DaSTS), London to Dover/Channel Ports Study, 2009.
- Kent County Council, 2008.
- South East England Regional Assembly Examination in Public of the Draft SE Plan (evidence in public by invitation), 2007.
- Green, D., Ladyman, S, Adjournment Debate, Operation Stack, The House of Commons, The United Kingdom Parliament, House of Commons: Hansard Debates, 6pm 1st February 2007, Column 465-472.
- South East England Regional Assembly Examination in Public of the Draft SE Plan, 2006.
- Government Office of the South East Report on Mitigation Measures for Operation Stack, 2006.
- Eddington Transport Study, 2006.
- Department of Transport (evidence by invitation), 2005.
- South East England Regional Assembly SE Plan, 2005.
- Government Office of the South East Proposed Alterations to RPG9, 2004.
- South East Regional Assembly Regional Planning Guidance 9 (RPG9) Partial Review Ashford (evidence in public by invitation), 2003.
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Sustainable Communities Consultation, 2003.
Department of Business, Innovation & Skills
Department of Communities and Local Government
Department for Transport
Dover Harbour Board
European Investment Bank
Freight Transport Association
Kent County Council
Kent Council Leaders
London Ashford Airport
National Infrastructure Planning
Road Haulage Association
SEEDA Economic Archive
Relevant Primary Legislation in the Houses of Parliament: