- Founded and leads a strategic infrastructure alliance for a permanent solution to Operation Stack M20.
- Previous experience in origination and management of a substantial corporate credit portfolio.
- Partner at Edwin Coe LLP, Lincoln’s Inn, London.
- Solicitor with extensive experience of advising owner run businesses and SMEs.
- Experienced land advisor and structural engineer.
- Advised the Church Commissioners and senior Landowners on a number of large schemes over 50 years.
- Projects include Jim Cookson/European Land, Newcastle Great Park, Eldon Gardens, Metro-Centre, Wynyard Hall, Kingston Park Retail Centre, in the North East and the Ashford Kent Project.
- Economics, business administration, business management academic.
- Extensive public policy analysis, advisory and consultancy experience.
- Former Special Advisor to the House of Commons Treasury and Civil Service Select Committee.
- Former Research Director at the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA).
- Member of the Academic Advisory Board of the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA).
Department of Business, Innovation & Skills
Department of Communities and Local Government
Department for Transport
Dover Harbour Board
European Investment Bank
Freight Transport Association
Kent County Council
London Ashford Airport
National Infrastructure Planning
Road Haulage Association
SEEDA Economic Archive
Relevant Primary Legislation in the Houses of Parliament: